Macalla Farm offers comfortable and relaxing accommodation with beautiful views of Clew Bay and Croagh Patrick.
We are on a very quiet part of the island, a long way from the harbour and the pub, so our organic vegetarian guesthouse is ideal for people who want a quiet and healthy time away from it all.
It is also possible to rent one of the houses as self catering accommodation.
If you intend to stay at Macalla farm, please note:
- Both houses are strictly non-smoking.
- There is no wifi, television, microwave or hair dryer in either house.
- Children and pets are welcome.
- The cottages are a mile and a half from the harbour, main beach and pub, and two miles from the shop.
- All bed linen is provided.
- Strictly no parties. We ask guests not to invite anyone in the houses without asking us first permission to do so.
- The houses are quiet after 10.00 pm, we ask that you keep noise level to a minimum after this time.
Visit our website at https://macallafarm.ie/accommodation or contact